Help your church or organisation grow through AFSA Planned Giving, a low cost way to collect offerings automatically by direct debit and credit card, which is fully administered by the friendly staff at AFSA.
Benefits to Your Church or Organisation
Increased giving through convenience for parishioners. Funds are available in your Monthly Income or Cheque account immediately when they are received. Provides your church with a regular, predictable cashflow. Allows for regular contributions even if church members can’t regularly attend worship. Giving can coincide with donor’s income – fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually. Less administration for treasurers. Safety for those handling cash.
Benefits to Your People
No need to remember to bring cash.
Use either a bank account or credit card.
Know their giving continues even if you can’t regularly attend worship.
Allows them to support the multiple parishes you have a relationship with.
Giving can coincide with your income – fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually.
Peace of mind in the regular funding for their church.
How to Get Started
The plan is fully administered by the friendly staff at AFSA, and we can tailor our service to suit the needs of your church and its processes. To establish a planned giving programme at your parish:
- Decide which giving programmes you would like supported through Parish Planned Giving
- Decide if your parish requires a custom designed brochure
- Decide if your parishioners will require Planned Giving Supporter slips to place in the offertory
- Complete the attached form and send to AFSA via post or email
Once your facility is set up, the staff at AFSA will then contact you to arrange for the brochures to be delivered, and you can then launch the programme with your parishioners. Parishioners then fill out application forms and can either post them directly to us, or your parish treasurer may like to collect them for internal purposes and then forward them in bulk to AFSA
As completed application forms are received from your parishioners or treasurer:
- AFSA staff will immediately enter the details into our systems
- Send a letter of confirmation (along with the booklet of Supporter slips if your parish has decided to use them) to the parishioner
It is that easy.
To get started call us on 08 8305 9305 to discuss your needs.